Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The most important NYC map you will ever see

OK, maybe I exaggerated. Then again, maybe not.

You tell me: is a map of all the free bathrooms in Manhattan important to you?

Usage Note: The map says "Click on a neighborhood to find or add restaurants." What you'll find when you click is actually not restaurants at all, but sweet, sweet free bathrooms, along with helpful usage notes.

Update: A fellow blogger points out there's another list, but it:

a. is not as extensive
b. is an about.com site, meaning get ready for annoying pop-ups
c. claims to be a list of "clean" bathrooms, and if you've ever been in some of the Barnes & Noble bathrooms around the city, you know that's stretching it.

Game Over: This list wins. Thanks for playing.

2 comments:

writeaboutfilms said...

Thanks for the map, I sent it along. I hope that you don't mind.link to my post

Captain Willard said...

No problem, Felicia Marie.